The Indian Army camp in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir came under attack from Pakistani terrorists in the early hours of the morning yesterday. After hours of gunshots and the strategical ambush of the infiltrators, all the militants were gunned down by the Indian Army.
It was only after the operation was over that the real loss came to fore – 18 soldiers died in the attack. Here’s the list of martyrs who lost their lives yesterday.
1. Subedar Karnail Singh, r/o Vill Shibu Chak, Teh- Bishnah, Dist Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir.
2. Havildar Ravi Paul, r/o Samba, Dist Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir.
3. Sepoy Rakesh Singh, r/o Vill Baddja, Dist Kaimur, Bihar.
4. Sepoy Javra Munda, r/o Vill Meral, Dist Khuti, Jharkhand.
5. Sepoy Naiman Kujur, r/o Vill Gumla, Chainpur, Jharkhand.
6. Sepoy Uike Janrao, r/o Vill Nandgaon (Kh), Dist Amravati, Maharashtra.
7. Havildar NS Rawat, r/o Vill Rajawa, Dist Rajasmand, Rajasthan.
8. Sepoy Ganesh Shankar, r/o Vill Ghoorapalli, Dist Sant Kabir Nagar, Uttar Pradesh.
9. Naik SK Vidarthi, r/o Vill Boknari, Dist Gaya, Bihar.
10. Sepoy Biswajit Ghorai, r/o Vill Ganga Sagar, Dist South 24 Parganas, West Bengal.
11. Lance Naik G Shankar, r/o Vill Jashi, Dist Satara, Maharashtra.
12. Sep G Dalai, r/o Vill Jamuna Balia, Dist Howarah, West Bengal.
13. Lance Naik RK Yadav, r/o Vill Balia, Uttar Pradesh.
14. Sepoy Harinder Yadav, r/o Vill Ghazipur, Dist Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh.
15. Sepoy TS Somnath, r/o Vill Khadangali, Dist Nashik, Maharashtra.
16. Havildar Ashok Kumar Singh, r/o Vill Raktu Tola, Dist Bhojpur, Bihar.
17. Sepoy Rajesh k Singh, r/o Vill Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh.
18. Sepoy KV Janardhan
— ADG PI – INDIAN ARMY (@adgpi) September 19, 2016
Kaiden World salutes the martyrs who lost their lives in Uri yesterday.