**No More Chilchilati Dhoop and Paseena**
It is the time to say bye-bye to that nerve-wracking heat season and welcome winter- the season of good food, the season of travelling, the season of excitement and much more.
Winter is the best time of the year and especially when you are in India. Here are 12 reasons why winter is the best time of the year:
(1) Time For A Cup Of Hot Streaming Tea
The very first thing that comes to my mind while talking about winters is A Cup Of Hot Streaming Tea. Not only tea but coffee, hot chocolate, soup, or anything hot, sounds perfect in this weather.
(2) Because Taking A Shower With Garam Pani Soothes You To The Core
You don’t need to think twice when you have a lot of hot water in your bathroom. After the hot tea, Shower with Garam Pani is the second love in winter.
(3) Gaajar ka Halwa, Makke Ki Roti With Saag, Tomato Soup And Other Appetizing Foods
(4) Excitement For Leather Jackets And Caps
High time for fashionable clothes that we pull off with such elegance.
(5) NO LIZARDS! NO MOSQUITOES!
(6) Those restful Sun Rays In The Morning… WOW!
(7) Smokers Enjoy Smoking Hundred Times More
**SMOKING IS INJURIOUS TO HEALTH**
(8) All Set For Ice-Creams
(9) That Late Night Party And Chilling With Friends
Sitting around the blazing bonfire is always fun and heartwarming.
(10) Perfect Excuse To Have Bonfires
(11) Feel The Snuggle Inside The Quilt While the Cool Breeze Flows Outside
(12) Get ready To Celebrate Diwali, Christmas, New Year’s Eve And Lohri In The Winter