Brand name plays a notable part in building one’s Fashion Standards. Freakish names, Caching offers, Discounts, Maximum number of outlets, Availability, Convince and a lot more factors are there, which Famous Fashion Brands undertakes to reach out to more and more customers.
Indian consumers have a mindset that whatever sounds English is better than the Indian counterpart of it. The success of all the Indian companies lies in it up to some extent. Keeping names which sound foreign is one of most used marketing strategies by brands to fool people to think that the brand is not Indian. You will be surprised after reading these Famous Fashion Brands That Sound Foreign But Are Purely Homegrown.
(1) Allen Solly- A subsidiary of the Aditya Birla Group
Source – Adgully
(2) Peter England- Owned by Aditya Birla Group
(3) Monte Carlo- Ludhiana-based Nahar Group
(4) Flying Machine- Maintained by Sanjay Lalbhai, CEO and MD of Arvind Group
(5) American Swan- Owned by The American Swan Lifestyle Company
(6) Louis Philippe- Aditya Birla Group
(7) The Raymond- JK Group of Companies
(8) HiDesign- Owned By Dilip Kumar
(9) Da Milano – Owned by Entrepreneur Sahil Malik